Home

Mobile switch off kar do

LG Mobile Switch. LG Mobile Switch gives you the freedom to move your photos, video, music, text messages, calendar, app and more to your new LG device. 1. Who needs this app? Any other Android™ owner who wants to transfer photos, videos, music, text messages, app and more to new LG device. 2 Mobile Phone Auto Switch Off Problem and Solution - Auto off, Freezes, Hangs, Slow Processing. Learn how to diagnose and Solve to Fix these problems in any Mobile Phone. Many times we have observed that our mobile phone automatically or suddenly gets switched off on its own for no good reason

Hello sir, my redmi note 7s having a problem of switch on and off automatically. I am not able to do power off/on byself. It happens 2-3 times in a day. During phone on and off, If I leave the phone in same condition for 1 hour, the phone works fine.what is the solution for this? I purchased this phone 10 months ago.please help Can a mobile phone be tracked when switched off? We have discussed the most popular ways when you need to trace switch off mobile current location. These are very easy ways like Google services or mobile network provider. But all of them is not 100% effevtive and need to turn on the target phone LG Mobile Switch gives you the freedom to move your photos, video, music, text messages, calendar, app and more to your new LG device. 1. Who needs this app? Any other Android™ owner who wants to transfer photos, videos, music, text messages, app and more to new LG device. 2. Which device needs this app? Old other Android™ device. 3 About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. During booking flights, most of us feel bad about this thing that we will have to switch off our mobiles while traveling.However, if you think switching off mobile phones on a flight is mandatory, here is complete information for you. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) does not officially prohibit from using personal electronic devices during flights

LG Mobile Switch - Apps on Google Pla

1. ation fees, up to $650 per line—on up to 5 lines—via trade-in credit and virtual prepaid card. Allow 8 weeks. Trade-in credit applied to bill. Eligible device trade-in, new device purchase, qualifying credit, port-in from eligible carriers, and qualifying service required
  2. Just turn it off in your phone's settings. (On iPhone, tap the Settings icon, tap Cellular, then turn off Cellular Data. On Android, tap the Settings icon, tap Network & internet, tap..
  3. ute wait karoge to hi problem ka solution hoga
  4. In android, Switch is a two-state user interface element that is used to display ON (Checked) or OFF (Unchecked) states as a button with thumb slider. By using thumb, the user may drag back and forth to choose an option either ON or OFF. The Switch element is useful for the users to change the settings between two states either ON or OFF
  5. Yes, mobile phone can be charged faster if it is switched off. Your mobile phone antenna and display consumes most of the battery power. The antenna doesn't function if you switch off your mobile. In some mobile phone like Motorola A810 you have option to switch off your antenna alone, this option helps to charge your mobile faster

1 - 2: Your behaviour and relationship with your smartphone is normal. Although this doesn't mean you should spend more time on your phone. 3 - 4: Though still at the lower end of the scale, your relationship with your phone is bordering on problematic and compulsive. 5 - 7: It's likely you have a compulsive and problematic. Trade-in your old device and we'll pay it off up to $650 via trade-in credit and virtual prepaid card when you switch to T-Mobile and get a new device. Limited-time offer; subject to change. Eligible device trade-in, new device purchase, qualifying credit, port-in from eligible carriers, and qualifying service required Sabse pahle apne phone ko Switch Off kare. agar aapka mobile battery removal hai to battery ko nikal kar dobara lagaye. Note:- android smartphone ko hard reset Factory reset karne se pahle apne mobile ki battery ko 100% full charge kare uske bad hi reset karen. Step:- Sabse pahle apne phone ko Switch Off kare. agar aapka mobile battery removal hai to battery ko nikal kar dobara lagaye. Note:- android smartphone ko hard reset karne se pahle apne mobile ki battery ko 100% full charge kare uske bad hi reset karen. Step:-

Mobile Phone Auto Switch Off Problem and Solutio

Simply copy and paste the desired one in the designated area in options page. Then reload any website to see the mobile view UI (while the addon is active). Toolbar button serves as ON|OFF switch to enable or disable the addon. Grey color for toolbar icon is when the addon is inactive and yellow color is for the active state You can leave it on night and day 24x7 without switching it off. But, if you want to like really extend your phone's life then follow the following two instructions: 1. Follow the 80-20 rule - Charge your phone only upto 80% of the total charg.. Mobile phone repairing me PCB Circuit Board par ON - OFF Switch ko Solder or PCB se Remove Kaise Karte Hai, Mobile cell phone repair in Hindi me aaj ke is lesson me aap yah sikhenge. how to solder/remove a ON - OFF Switch on PCB of a mobile phone in mobile repairing

Mi Redmi Note Phone Suddenly Switch OFF Automatically

1. Step 1: Sbse phle apne phone ke ko switch off kar dijiye. Step2:-Fir apne phone ke Volume Up(+) and Volume Down(-) Turn off the Mobile phone by using the Power button. Then Hard Reset the Karbonn Titanium S320 with Following Steps. Release the SIM and SD card on Karbonn Titanium S320
  2. The kill switch is a simple ON/OFF switch that completes an electrical circuit to the motor when it's on, allowing it to run. When the switch is off, it breaks the electrical circuit to the motor, preventing the engine from running. The kill switch is attached to the helmsman, either physically or electronically
  3. Contents. 1 How to Charge Android Mobile Faster in Hindi: 2 #1. Phone Charging ke Time par Airplane Mode Activate Kare: 3 #2. Switch Off Karke Charge Kare: 4 #3. Charging Ke Time Bluetooth, Wifi , Mobile Data Ko Band Rakhe: 5 #4
  4. mobile hang karne ka tarika bhi jaan lijiye, jisse koi jaan bhuj kar aapka mobile hang bhi kar sakta hai.. Mera mobile sg-g3557 hai mai imo sebat karta hun to kuch der bad mera mobile switch off ho jata hai. Reply. Md Gulam rasul. August 28, 2016 at 12:45 AM
  5. Recovery mode se smartphone ko reset karne ke do tarike hai. Pahla Computer ya laptop aur dusra mobile se work karna. But maximum log mobile se hi work karna jayada pasand karte hai. Ish liye hum log bhi smartphone se hi hard reset karna janege. To chaliye step by step suru karte hai. Step 1 : Sab se pahle aap apne smartphone ka Switch Off kar de
  6. Switching cell phone carriers is an easy process, you just have to follow these steps: Contact your current carrier to unlock your phone, if you plan on using it with your new provider.; Choose a new phone plan with your new cell phone carrier, and select a new phone or bring your own device to the network.; Provide your current account information
  7. What to do if Galaxy A50 mobile data switch is greyed out Last Updated on: May 10, 2021 by Felix Harley When a certain service on your Galaxy A50 is disabled, the problem can be due to a glitch

Can I Trace A Switch off Phone's Current Location? Yes

1. Follow these easy instructions to turn your mobile phone on and off. Remember you need to insert your SIM into your mobile phone before you turn it on. Tap On/Off until your mobile phone is turned on. Slide your finger upwards to turn off the key lock. If required, key in your PIN and tap OK. If your SIM is rejected: Contact your mobile phone.
  2. Mobile me aap android device manager use kar sakte ho. Sabse pahle aap google.com site par jaye or apni us gmail id se log in kare jisse aapne khoye huye mobile me log in kiya hua hai. l og in karne ke bad google search box me Track My Mobile Likh kar search kare. Yaha check kare ki google aapka sahi mobile search kar raha hai ya nahi
  3. Please turn off your mobile phones and other electronic equipments, as we are about to take off. This is when people sulkily switch off their electronic devices and wait for the all-clear, which is usually once the plane is thousands of feet up in the air. However, there are always some exceptions, if you know what I mean
  4. I have lost my mobile I have the imei no as of now Mobile is switch off, how I can reach to my mobile. I have lost my phone yesterday but my mobile is switched off. Can it possible to find out my mobile by using gmail account. My mobile is stolen by someone and it is switched off how to find it
  5. The LG Mobile Switch (Sender) app must first be downloaded on both Android devices: The old phone as well as the new LG phone. On the old device, open the application and tap on the option that says Wireless. Do the same thing on the new LG phone, but also tap on the option that says Receive in the LG device..
  6. Therefore, power changes suddenly and it may effect all the devices connected through the switch boards in your house. Hence, you should remove all plugs from the switch boards like mobile chargers, refrigerators etc., during lightnings. But, there is no need to switch off your mobile phones. Hope you got what you need from this answer

How to Switch Between Desktop and Mobile Site in Chrome. To go back to the mobile site in Chrome, all you need to do is just tap on the more button (three dots) at the bottom right corner and then select Request Mobile Site. Now, Chrome will refresh and bring back the mobile version of this website Part 1: Introduction to LG Mobile Switch App. In simplest terms, LG Mobile Switch is a special app designed by LG Corporation to transfer files. Thanks to the functionality of this app, those who use LG devices can transfer data between devices easily. It supports moving data from any iOS or Android device to other LG devices What does your score mean? 1 - 2: Your behaviour and relationship with your smartphone is normal.Although this doesn't mean you should spend more time on your phone. 3 - 4: Though still at the lower end of the scale, your relationship with your phone is bordering on problematic and compulsive. 5 - 7: It's likely you have a compulsive and problematic relationship with your smartphone Re: Turn Off /Remove Mobile Connect System Tray Icon and Notifications. Surprisingly the apps did NOT turn up in the Control Panel but did turn up in the Tool list in CCleaner. When I uninstalled it in the latter and restarted the PC, it was gone. I am using a Dell Inspiron 15-3576, if that makes any difference, and am running Windows 10 Home.

When you switch on your mobile date then the apps which use data get synced (refresh) and notifies you if any new message or updates or news. When you keep your mobile data on then it effects your battery and the background apps which go on syncin.. Altice has their own network core to handle switching, which takes a lot of the overhead away from their cellular partners. Their agreement with the cellular operators limits Altice Mobile to only their native 4G networks. This means you do not have access to AT&T or Sprint's 3G or Edge coverage, nor any of their roaming partners Turn off Switch Access. To turn off Switch Access: Open your Android device's Settings app . Select Accessibility Switch Access. At the top, tap the On/Off switch. Give feedback about this article. Choose a section to give feedback on. true Follow these easy instructions to turn your mobile phone on and off. Remember you need to insert your SIM into your mobile phone before you turn it on. Tap On/Off until your mobile phone is turned on. Slide your finger upwards to turn off the key lock. If required, key in your PIN and tap OK. If your SIM is rejected: Contact your mobile phone.

LG Mobile Switch for Android - APK Downloa

yadi per hi focus hai mobile switch off kar do - YouTub

3, Tap Mobile networks. 4. Turn off Data roaming by swiping the button to the left. Turn off Data roaming on the Mobile Networks page of Settings By default, smartphones do not check for the quality of the connection when connecting to Wi-Fi. They will connect to the strongest Wi-Fi network they see. Most Android phones now have smart network switch, which is supposed to do exactly that: automatically switch to cellular. However, many Android users report that it doesn't always work as. - Switch WiFi on when you get home and switch it off when you're off to work. - Automatically turn off mobile data when you go to bed to save battery and turn it back on when you wake up Phone Schedule runs in background, so once you setup your tasks, you won't need to reschedule them manually, everything is done automatically Before you switch it's important to check whether or not you are still in your contract as you may have to pay an early termination fee. Switch Mobile Provider. Most of us have more daily costs than we'd like, and if we find a better mobile phone deal with a different provider it makes sense to switch

Why You are Asked to Switch Off Mobiles while Flight Take Of

Turn automatic use of mobile data on your Xiaomi Redmi 7A Android 9.0 on or off Read help info You can set your phone to use mobile data automatically when the connection to the Wi-Fi network is weak Instructions (Turning Off Data): 1. To turn off mobile data, pull down your notification bar and open up Settings. 2. On many phones, your third option from the top is Data Usage.. 3. Tap on.

Search for Wifi in the settings search bar >> tap on wifi. Tap on advanced settings then toggle on Switch to mobile data automatically (use mobile data when wi-fi has no internet access.) Enable this option. Once enabled, swipe down from the top of the phone and turn off wifi and download the update Open the notification bar. Unlock your phone and swipe down from the top of the screen. Drag the status bar downwards. Instead, just tap the v icon on the right side of the notification panel to view more options. Tap on the icon from there. You can also see your mobile network's name on there. Turn on the mobile data

Koi bhi mobile jaise Xiaomi Mi Redmi Mobile lock kholna, Vivo ya Oppo Mobile Lock Todna ho, ya phir Micromax, Lava, Intex, Gionee, Jio Mobile ka lock,. Agar aapka smartphone galti se lock ho gya hai ya phir aap password laga kar password bhul gye hai to jayda khabrane ki jarurat, nahi hai kyuki aaj ham aapko aisi tricks batane waale hai jisse ki aap kisi bhi smartphone ko aashani se Mobile. Enable or Disable the Auto Network Switch Setting. From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Wi-Fi. These instructions apply to Standard mode only. Tap the Menu icon (located in the upper-right). Tap Advanced. Tap Smart network switch to enable or disable. Enabled when a check mark is present. If presented with the Smart network switch. Text Edge Style. None Raised Depressed Uniform Dropshadow. Font Family. Proportional Sans-Serif Monospace Sans-Serif Proportional Serif Monospace Serif Casual Script Small Caps. Reset restore all settings to the default values. Done. Close Modal Dialog. End of dialog window. Close Modal Dialog Step 3: On the Top Sites pop-up, tap the switch next to Recommended by Pocket to turn it off. Note: Walk through the same steps to enable Pocket's recommended articles on both platforms Welcome to the very flexible future of mobile phones. The Xfinity Mobile Switch Squad will handle every step: swap your SIM, port your number, and break up with your carrier for you; all you have to do is walk out as an Xfinity Mobile customer and start saving up for $400 a year

T-Mobile Freedom To Switch Carriers We'll Cover Early

Why you should stop using mobile data Computerworl

Re: Voicemail. Go to solution. If it's an Android phone, open the phone app and tap the menu (3 vertical dots top right) > Settings > Calls > Call forwarding > turn all options off. --. You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful. 0 Ratings The button will turn grey when off. You can also change your sync settings for Google services in Settings > Accounts > Google > select the account and then un-check the services you don't want to sync automatically. For iOS. Step 1. Go into 'Settings'. Step 2. Select 'Mobile/Cellular'. Step 3. Turn off 'Mobile/Cellular Data' Mobile gum ho jaye to kya kare to Search karna kaise hai or kaise pata kare mera phone kaha hai Google par Find My Phone Search karke apne Chori kiye Mobile ka dhude. Kaise pata kare Apne mobile ki location ye jaanne ke liye in steps ko follow karo 1. From the home screen, select the Settings app. 2. Select Cellular. To turn cellular data on or off, select the Cellular Data switch. Note: To turn LTE data on or off select Cellular Data Options > Enable LTE > desired option. Learn more from the Apple support article About cellular data settings and usage on your iPhone. 3 I finally was able to deactivate the voicemail by myself on call settings. Go to the PHONE app (keypad to dial a number), tap on the THREE DOTS on the upper left corner of the screen. Tap on SETTINGS, tap on SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES, tap on CALL FORWARDING, tap on FORWARD WHEN UNANSWERED, then TURN OFF

Mobile Mode: off Mobile Signal: orange sometimes green Phone: off because no phone connected Main light: solid green (yesterday solid blue when Its on mobile mode) Now I am confused with the mobile mode, because the technician told me when there is no cable connected, the modem will switch to mobile mode automatically How will I be charged if I switch to another 4G plan. We don't charge any upfront fees if you switch to another plan. If you upgrade, your bill at the end of the month will be the sum of: a pro-rata amount for your current plan from the beginning of the month to the date the upgrade takes effect, and If you're moving from an off-peak. Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen. Tap the settings icon. Tap General. Tap More. Tap Data monitor. Tap the required SIM. Tap Data usage statistics. Tap the indicator next to Mobile data to turn the function on or off. Tap the Home key to return to the home screen How to Switch OFF/Switch ON Axis Bank Card? Axis bank also provides facility to switch off the card if not in use. The name of the feature is Total Control. Total Control empowers debit card customer to self-manage and customizes card usage. This facility is available using Internet banking, Mobile banking, ATM and Phone banking IVR

Mobile Phone Ki Network Problem Solve Karne Ki Top 10 Tip

Solution #2: Switch off your mobile while not reachable: Make sure you are not in the mobile network's reach. Now switch off the mobile phone. The network will not get any idea of you switching off the mobile. Now wherever you go, the network will think your mobile is still unreachable. Solution #3: Cell Phone Signal Blocker Pouch 1.Just leave for sometime, it will get re-started automatically with lenovo boot logo. 2. try pushing power button 5-6 times, do not push more. 3. for recovery, push power button and volume button up & down together for 5 secs and u will recovery screen. 4.Back cover can be removed from bottom , top of speaker and body fusings, donot exert force Why you should switch off your phone As technology's impact on our lives increases, our brains are forced to change the way they work. Heidi Walkinshaw looks at how our physiology has adapted to embrace tech, and its effect on the way we live. Heidi Walkinshaw November 2, 2018 One of the major reasons why mobile users turn off mobile data is to preserve battery power. Whenever your data is on, your phone does more work to keep the connection alive. This is why sometimes your smartphone gets hot if you browse or chat with it for extended periods. Cellular data drains the phone's battery faster than if it is not.

Solved: How do I turn off the 02 mobile answer phone. Cookies on O2. We use cookies to help you get the best experience from our site and show you more relevant products. Carry on browsing without changing your settings if you agree to our use of cookies What do I do if the wrong currency is shown in the Mall? Switch to another 4G or Wifi connection and restart the game. Please check if the account that you are using is the account you use to make payments. If there are still display issues after following the instructions given, please contact our customer support

Te Ashi Do – "Te Ashi Do" Ken Shin Shu Kan Karate Do, KungArtes Marciais Mistas, Artes Marciais Variadas – Defesa

Android Switch (ON / OFF) Button with Examples - Tutlan

Page 3 of 11 Ver 1.5 File No.:RTU5024103 GSM Gate Opener,Remote Relay Switch. 1. Product details The RTU5024 is an powerful remote relay controller, it is a very simple device which can be used for authorized door access, controlling gates Dosto mai hu sahil aaj mai aapke liye lekar aya hu samsung keypad wale phon ka password kaise pata kar sakte hai.B110e ko unlock karne ka Best tarika bina kisi box ke aap is phone ka password remove kar sakte hai.aap is phirana box ke crak ke tool me aap sabhi keypad mobile ka lock security lock remove kar sakte hai bina box ke aur is video dekhe phir aap apne mobile ka phone lock reset kar. That means it's easier to switch with AT&T and T-Mobile than it is with Verizon. But as we mentioned, GSM and CDMA mostly affect 3G compatibility, so even if your phone uses a different network, you'll likely be OK as long as you can get a 4G or 5G LTE signal. (But beware, if you can't grab onto that signal, you'll have no reception at all T-Mobile offers to reimburse you for your remaining device balance and early termination fees, up to $650 per line on up to five lines. You will get your money through a trade-in credit and virtual prepaid card. When you make the switch, you can trade-in your phone at your local T-Mobile store or ship it and get a new one online

Raphaël Zacharie de IZARRA OVNI WARLOY BAILLON UFO

Is it true that mobile should be switched off for faster

SIM stands for Subscriber Identity Module. This is a mini card or chip that stores data for GSM network phones. All three major wireless carriers (AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon) as well as Mobile Virtual Network Operator like Mint Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile use SIM cards to tie phones to the cellular networks.Think of SIM cards as keys to a wireless network The kill switch will render the device inoperable on the network of any provider of commercial mobile service or commercial mobile data service globally, even if the device is turned off or has.

Are you addicted to your phone? - Switch Off Campaig

Nokia 105 Predictive Text. If these settings do not change you mobile phone then check the user manual for the Nokia 105 mobile phone. These are the most common settings for the Nokia 105 mobile phone and this is mainly due to the fact that the Nokia 105 has held its value and still very huge on the mobile phone market New Report Examines the UK Impact of Switching Off 2G Mobile. At some point in the future Vodafone, O2, Three UK and EE ( BT) may take the decision to start switching off their old 2G (GPRS, EDGE etc.) mobile networks; mostly used for voice. A new report from the UK Spectrum Policy Forum and Real Wireless helps to highlight some of the. The BBC is to switch off the news and sport text services on the TV red button early next year. The decision spells the end of reading headlines, football scores, weather, travel news and more on. 1. Turn mobile data on or off. Slide two fingers downwards starting from the top of the screen. Press the mobile data icon . Press the indicator next to Mobile data to turn the function on or off. 2. Return to the home screen. Press the Home key to return to the home screen In android, Switch is a two-state user interface element that is used to display ON (Checked) or OFF (Unchecked) states as a button with thumb slider.By using thumb, the user may drag back and forth to choose an option either ON or OFF.. The Switch element is useful for the users to change the settings between two states either ON or OFF.We can add a Switch to our application layout by using.

Existing customers: Your current LTE Home service is eligible. Step 3: After your LTE Home service is established, call 1.800.922.0204 and mention Emergency Broadband Benefit to ensure you are routed to the team that can assist you with applying the EBB discount to your Verizon bill You can limit your data usage by turning off mobile data. You'll then not be able to access the internet using the mobile network. You can still use Wi-Fi even though mobile data is turned off. Apple iPhone 7. iOS 12.0 iOS 14.0 iOS 13.1 iOS 12.0 iOS 11.0 iOS 10.0. Home; Device help. However, the costs seem huge. Currently she is on the 1400 minute plan, with unlimited text and data. As an additional line on the family plan, this costs roughly $9.99 for the line and $30 for the data package, so $40 total. If she goes on her own plan, assuming she needs to switch to Share Everything, (and she needs at least 2GB) that costs.

Switch To T-Mobile Save Money with Our Phone & Data

Step 1: Open the Settings menu. Step 2: Select the Cellular option. Step 3: Tap the button to the right of Cellular Data at the top of the screen to turn it off. Note that your iPhone will make it very easy for you to turn mobile data back on when you open an app that needs it, like Mail or Safari. Fortunately you can also block mobile data. To switch to the full desktop version of the site, scroll down and tap on the Desktop version option at the bottom of the page. If you'd like to switch to the mobile site from our full site, scroll to the bottom of the home page and tap the Mobile Version option at the bottom left of the screen. Provide a short description of the article

Android Phone Ko Hard Reset (Format) Kaise Kar

While there are scores of WiFi hotspot software for Windows 10 out there, many users find the built-in Mobile Hotspot much simpler and easier to use. It's just a click away and sits in the Action Center all the time. That said, lately users have been complaining about a weird issue where Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot keeps turning off. Even when the user is actively using the PC, the hotspot. Press Settings . Press Dual SIM & Cellular . 2. Turn mobile data on or off. Press the indicator next to Mobile Data to turn the function on or off. 3. Turn use of mobile data for applications on or off. Press Apps Using Wi-Fi and Mobile Data . Press the required application Turn on Wi-Fi. Press the indicator to turn on the function. 3. Turn automatic use of mobile data on or off. Press the menu icon . Press Advanced . Press the indicator next to Switch to mobile data to turn the function on or off. 4. Return to the home screen All about our network switch to Vodafone. As of 22/03/2021, Asda mobile has switched networks to Vodafone. Here's everything you need to know about what this means for you as a new or existing customer. If you joined Asda mobile on or after 01/03/2021, you don't need to do anything, as you'll be automatically on our new network

Flip to back Flip to front101+ Funny Sms | Funny Jokes Sms | Comedy Sms ImagesConiuratio Catilinae

I finally was able to deactivate the voicemail by myself on call settings. Go to the PHONE app (keypad to dial a number), tap on the THREE DOTS on the upper left corner of the screen. Tap on SETTINGS, tap on SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES, tap on CALL FORWARDING, tap on FORWARD WHEN UNANSWERED, then TURN OFF There you can flip the master switch to turn Location Services on or off entirely. If you'd prefer to keep these on -- as you would if use map, navigation, or compass apps -- scroll down and flip. T-Mobile is rip off with their promotional deals. The only reason I wanted to switch to T-mobile last year was to utilize promotion that was going on around November 2017 (Buy 2 iPhone X and get $700 in rebate). I clearly mentioned to person I spoke with that I don't want to purchase iPhone X and will wait till next iPhone is launched in. Ab apna New Mobile Number enter kare, ek bar fir enter kar confirm kare and click submit. 6. New Mobile number enter karne ke baad ab aapko 3 methods show karegi, Number change karne ke liye. Yaha aapko OTP select karna hai. 7. OTP method choose karne ke baad apna Account Number select kare aur proceed par click kare With so many contracts and networks to choose from, switching your mobile phone provider can feel a bit daunting to say the least. But don't fret; that's where we come in What do I need to use the Smart Switch Mobile app? iOS: Before running the Smart Switch app, you will need your Apple iCloud ID and password. Also, you must have a Micro USB to USB adapter and a standard iOS USB cable. Android: The Samsung Smart Switch app must be installed on both devices